ITACOSM 2015 - 4th ITAlian COnference on Survey Methodology is a bi-annual international conference promoted by the Survey Sampling Group (S2G) of the Italian Statistical Society (SIS).
ITACOSM 2015 focuses on themes related to survey sampling methodology, in human as well as natural sciences, with special emphasis on design and analysis os observational studies.
A (non-exhaustive) list of specific topics of interest for the conference is listed below.
- Sampling finite populations: design and data analysis;
- Survey sampling methodology;
- Small area estimation and related problems;
- Nonsampling errors / missing data;
- Opinion polls;
- Data production, data dissemination and data security, especially in Official Statistics;
- Data quality;
- Data integration;
- The use of big data in statistical surveys;
ITACOSM 2015 includes plenary (invited) sessions on hot themes, specialized (invited) session on specific topics, contributed sessions, and poster sessions.
Proposals of solicited sessions, i.e. spontaneous sessions composed by "homogeneous" talks of 3-4 authors, are encouraged. Among proposals (if any), a number of 2-3 solicited sessions will be chosen. The deadline for proposing solicited sessions is December 20, 2014.
Proposals should be sent by e-mail to the address:
by specifying "PROPOSAL_SOLICITED_SESSION" in the subject.